Tensabarrier ® Facility Posts are ideal for all weather environments.
The robust plastic stanchion is detachable screw-fixed to the rubber recycled base for easy disassembly and storage.
The recycled rubber base has easy carry handles, which makes this safety barrier easy to transport.
Hard wearing base can be walked on or driven over and will still retain its shape, making it ideal for use in warehouses, loading bays, construction sites and manufacturing facilities.
- Perfect for protecting people from dangerous areas
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Single or Dual Line Webbing options
- Patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system making it the safest retractable belt barrier system
- Recycled rubber base with carry handles
- Plastic stanchion with 4 highly visable UV stable colours
- 3.65 metres webbing length in a choice of plain or safety chevron colours as well as
- NightView™ Webbing comprises of two highly visible strips of light reflective strands
- Custom printed webbing available upon request
Why Buy Tensabarrier?
- Tensabarrier SlowRetract™ webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor: making it the safest solution for your customers.
- Tensabarrier Posts are deliberately shorter than competitor products to prevent people going under or over it.
- Longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far quicker than Tensator’s thicker, hi-quality material.
- Anti-Tamper Device - All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected.